karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jaas and users.properties
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 13:46:24 GMT
Hi,

this is not the way a JAAS application is supposed to work.
Usually you authenticate via the password, once authenticated the user is
connected to certain roles. For Authorization (thats the tow AAs in JAAS -
Authentication and Authorization).
So if you want to use it for a SingleSignOn solution you'll need to find
another solution.
Right now I strongly advice not to follow that path...

regards, Achim