karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 4.0.0.RC next Thursday and "bug fix only" mode
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:12:03 GMT
Hi,
I still have one improvement for Pax Web I wanted to get into the K4 M3.
But due to lack of time I guess it has to wait. At least the current
snapshot version should go into K4.
So I'll take care of building the next 4.1.x during this week.

Regarding Jolokia I can see that it'll be the harder one, though that's the
only version which is capable of working with the RBAC Karafs.

regards, Achim

2015-04-13 18:14 GMT+02:00 Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@apache.org>:

> I've never done any framework release yet, but I'll ask on dev@felix if
> the
> usual release manager can do it or if I can.
> I don't think the pax ones will be problematic, but I haven't checked their
> state recently.
> The most problematic one may be jolokia ....
>
> 2015-04-13 18:06 GMT+02:00 Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com>:
>
> > Hmm, we need the following at first glance:
> >
> > <jolokia.version>1.2.4-SNAPSHOT</jolokia.version>
> > <felix.framework.version>4.9.0-SNAPSHOT</felix.framework.version>
> > <felix.plugin.version>2.5.4-SNAPSHOT</felix.plugin.version>
> > <felix.resolver.version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</felix.resolver.version>
> > <pax.cdi.version>0.12.0-SNAPSHOT</pax.cdi.version>
> > <pax.exam.version>4.5.0-SNAPSHOT</pax.exam.version>
> >
> > If you can start cutting RCs for the dependencies, that would be great!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jamie
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> > > At some point, I'd like to have a release which does not contain any
> > > snapshots ;-)
> > > I can start the releases tomorrow...
> > >
> > > 2015-04-13 17:54 GMT+02:00 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:
> > >
> > >> Hi all,
> > >>
> > >> As you may know, Karaf 4.0.0 (GA) should be released end of this
> month.
> > >>
> > >> We plan a 4.0.0.RC for end of this week. I would propose to go in
> "major
> > >> bug fix" only mode between 4.0.0.RC and the GA.
> > >>
> > >> It means that I will create the following versions:
> > >> - 4.1 to "receive" major improvements/refactorings
> > >> - 4.0.1 to "receive" bug fixes not included in 4.0.0 and other
> > >> improvements/refacotrings
> > >>
> > >> WDYT ?
> > >>
> > >> Regards
> > >> JB
> > >> --
> > >> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> > >> jbonofre@apache.org
> > >> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> > >> Talend - http://www.talend.com
> > >>
> >
>



-- 

Apache Member
Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer &
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>

Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message