karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Carr <kscar...@gmail.com>
Subject Osgi Commands with Karaf 4
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:52:03 GMT
In 3.x, I was able to use the following:

Dictionary<String, Object> cmdProps = new Hashtable();
        cmdProps.put("osgi.command.scope", "monitor");
        cmdProps.put("osgi.command.function", new String[]{"list"});

        bc.registerService(MonitorProc.class, this, cmdProps);

This would create a command in Karaf.  It wouldn't have help etc, but it
would at least provide the command in a very easy manner.

In 4.x, this no longer seems to work.  Is there a bundle I need to install
or activate?  Or is this feature no longer supported?

Thanks

Scott Carr