karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: URL Redirecting by Jetty RewriteHandler
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:17:35 GMT
Hi

a RewriteHandler can be added similar to the way in [1].
Or take a look at [2], it shows how to register a handler as service.

regards, Achim

[1] - https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Rewrite_Handler
[2] -
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/master/pax-web-itest/pax-web-itest-container/pax-web-itest-container-jetty/src/test/java/org/ops4j/pax/web/itest/jetty/JettyHandlerServiceIntegrationTest.java