karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.4.3
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2015 19:25:59 GMT
Hi Achim,

Looking into your recent messages, I'm getting this report from
Google's filters:

"It has a from address in googlemail.com but has failed
googlemail.com's required tests for authentication."

Could you try replying from a different account? Want to make sure
we're not missing your emails due to aggressive filtering.

--Jamie