karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Cellar 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT available
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 09:09:40 GMT
Hi all,

I published Cellar 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT on Apache Snapshot repository.

This version is a complete refactoring of Cellar to run and leverage
Karaf 4.

Blueprint is not used anymore (pure OSGi based with Karaf annotations,
and shell commands with Karaf annotations as well).

I'm now working on the new HTTP features (balancer and session replication).

As I'm planning to release Cellar 4.0.0 this week end, if you have some
time, it would be great if you can test this SNAPSHOT and share with me
any issue.

Thanks !

Regards
JB