karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Install list of jar files in Karaf 4.0.1
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 10:48:10 GMT
Actually every OSGi application should work with services beeing present or
not present.
That's what a ServiceTracker is there for. To make this work easier one can
use Blueprint or DS.
While Blueprint gives you a little hint and might have an Time-out
(graceperiod) while DS just waits for the services to appear.
Never the less you have different ways to get there, classic OSGi
(ServiceTracker written by yourself), blueprint or DS.

It only depends on your personal favorite to do so.

regards, Achim