karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Introduction to OSGi powered by Apache Karaf
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:28:58 GMT
Great question.

I'm working on something similar to that right now for Full Stack
Toronto this fall.

Couple of things I'd be sure to cover is our console, tooling,
deployment & provisioning mechanisms (features, maven), and pax exam.

I touched on several of those topics on my Apache Karaf in the
Trenches talk from EclipseCon 2013:
https://prezi.com/p8hwghvterdp/apache-karaf-in-the-trenches/

--Jamie

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak
<krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Assume you have 1 hour for a talk and you would like to show the Java developers what
OSGi is and how Karaf can simplify the life while developing the OSGi application. Which topics
would you include in this talk?