karaf-dev mailing list archives

From abhilashb <abhilash.basavara...@in.bosch.com>
Subject Karaf Issue - Web services not getting called (not working as expected)
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 06:44:28 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to call a web service which has been exposed by another
application.

When the below line gets executed

int response = httpClient.executeMethod(method);

I wont get any response back instead it just goes back to the calling method
and starts executing the next lines.

There is no response and also no error as well.

When i run this web service locally, I get the response with status 200 but
some issue with Karaf.

Please let me know if i m missing something here and if anything needs to be
deployed in karaf to run this?

Regards,
Abhilash B.