karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL/DISCUSSION] Apache Karaf new website
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 11:39:32 GMT
I really like the layout with the menu on top, Karaf logo below (which
folds away).
The layout of submenu and content below also is great. The layout also
adapts very well to different screen sizes down to mobile.

What I like less is the colors. I also think the apache logo and powered
by apache is too large. I would rather put this in a less prominent
spot. We might use the space there
to explain the scope of karaf in some concise way.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de