karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL/DISCUSSION] Apache Karaf new website
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 11:58:35 GMT
I just also checked on my mobile (Samsung S4) and indeed the site is not
correct.
I think the reason is not the layout though. The menu is present and
works but it is moved to the right out of sight.
The horizontal size is to big because of the karaf architecture image
further down. So for phones we will need to make sure the graphics are
not too large.

Christian