karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL/DISCUSSION] Apache Karaf new website
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 15:05:42 GMT
Hi Morgan,

here's my comments:

1/ I like the top menu
2/ the title banner (containing Karaf logo and ASF logo) is too large
3/ the ASF logo is the "old" one, I will send to you a new one
4/ Synopsis can be removed (not useful)
5/ I would prefer a very light welcome page (a bit like on spring.io or
so), but it's on my bucket (as it's more related to the content).

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--