karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Adding Karaf Support for Karaf
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:29:50 GMT
Yes. I also thought about this as the main integration point. At least
for pure OSGi applications I would
stay with the existing config admin interfaces for DS and blueprint on
the user facing side. They are standardized and well known.
So using Tamaya in the back end would extend these capabilities without
changing the user code.

Christian