karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Karaf Issue - Web services not getting called (not working as expected)
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 13:24:37 GMT
It is almost impossible to spot the problem with just one line of code
that does not even state the
exact type of httpClient.

I have used Soap as well as Rest services in karaf without problems
using CXF.
If you need some examples see:
https://github.com/cschneider/Karaf-Tutorial/tree/master/cxf

If you can create a small example project that shows your problem and
put it to github or similar then we might also be able to help with your
exact problem.

Christian