karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL/DISCUSSION] Apache Karaf new website
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 18:36:20 GMT
Great work !

I think the logo on the dark blue background is unreadable, there's not
enough contrast between the logo and the background.  I think this is also
true for the menu which are middle gray, and do not contrast enough.
Either we need to lighten the background (kinda same as we had before), or
we need to invert the logo and make the menu very light gray.
The menu selection is not contrasted enough too.

The size of the upper bar (menu + logo) is way too big imho.  Well, it
depends if this is only supposed to be for the home page or for other pages
too.

Cheers,
Guillaume