karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.2 release
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:32:32 GMT
+1, non binding

I built my custom distribution, and that worked fine from the staging repo.
thanks for fixing this annoyance. Distribution passes smoke tests as
before, no unusual exceptions during build or startup.

I noticed that my archive was bigger (about 500k compressed), I found that
Karaf
ships system/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.not-yet-commons-ssl.
Is that intentional?
I also noticed a bigger change in felix framework, especially scr seems to
ship with a compat module. Is there documentation on what new features I
can take advantage of?

Fabian