karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL/DISCUSSION] Apache Karaf new website
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 14:38:54 GMT
Tbh, I don't like the blue-box on the right and that the blue colors
actually differ.
So I'd rather have the blue of the menu-bar on the top.

Regarding the powered by Apache Logo maybe it'll fit better to the left

Haven't tried on mobile, but shouldn't bootstrap make this much easier?

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead