karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Karaf docker.io
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 07:21:48 GMT
Hi,

just one hint, pushing docker images can already be done with this maven
plugin: docker-maven-plugin [1]
I used it for my showcase for apachecon. [2]

besides, yes it would be nice to have a way of assembling a custom karaf
docker distribution.
Maybe even out of the karaf-boot-starter-*'s.
As I said in the karaf boot thread, it would be cool if we can assembly a
custom distribution based on the profiles in
the combined karaf-boot-starter-* modules, at that point it's most likely
no big hassle to generate a docker image of that too.

[1] - https://github.com/rhuss/docker-maven-plugin
[2] -
https://github.com/ANierbeck/Karaf-Microservices-Tooling/blob/master/Karaf-Service-Docker/pom.xml#L27-L87

--