karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:40:00 GMT
Hi Christian,

again, thanks for your feedback.

For the community aspect, you are right: let me add some section on the
home page to show the community.

2. I think it's already do-able for non committers: they can propose
PullRequests or patches. The drawback is maybe the documentation: how to
contribute and it should be on the website.

3. Fully agree to invite Eclipse, OSGi Alliance, and other guys ! That's
the purpose. For the organization, I gonna work on it (but we need
sponsor and help first ;)).

Regards
JB

--