karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:07:36 GMT
That might be interesting. Perhaps you can provide some examples what
could be useful in karaf in form of blog posts or similar.

The problem though is that the spring people do not really support OSGi.
So while we might get it working it could break with any new version.

Christian

On 12.11.2015 11:04, Serge Huber wrote:
> Actually I wasn’t talking about the Spring Framework, for which I see no use inside
of Karaf, quite the opposite :)

> I was merely talking about all the other libraries that they offer here : http://spring.io/projects
>
> At my company we get the request almost daily on how to integrate these (or others) with
OSGi bundles. People are ready to try, but they get easily scared when they can’t get it
to work. And usually it’s not that difficult but it’s beyond their current experience
level.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de