karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 08:09:39 GMT
Hi all,

I gonna work on "marketing" this afternoon (new website and
documentation improvements). I will update you later today with latest
changes on my server to discuss. I would like to move forward on this
(both new website and new documentation) during the week end.

On the other hand, I propose the following release plan:

- Karaf Cave 4.0.1 (beginning of next week): I fixed couple of issues
and add new features on a local branch (especially Cave is able to
"gather" multiple repository.xml in one, and create one repository.xml
per artifact if wanted)
- Karaf Cellar 4.0.1 (during the week end): I fixed couple of issues
(especially one related to Hazelcast configuration parsing with Saxon)
and added some new features.
- Karaf Decanter 1.0.2 (end of next week): several new features
(ActiveMQ logging plugin, Redis appender, ...) have been added
- Karaf Container 4.0.4 (if we use the new wording proposal ;)) (middle
of next week): several bug fixes and preparation for the karaf-4.0.x branch

On the other hand, I plan to move forward on karaf-boot. About this, any
help would be more than appreciated ! As Achim said, I wonder if it
makes sense to keep it on my github or if I can already create a branch
in Karaf for that. Let me know.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB