karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:21:46 GMT
I just set up the karaf-pr build. Lets see how it works when the first
pull request is changed.

It would be great to also have the Jira Integration. Not sure if this is
what you meant but I think in jira the main thing missing is to see the
commits. Of course seeing the pullrequests that match a jira will also
make a lot of sense.

Christian