karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 07:49:33 GMT
Hi JB,

great design for the website.
Just one small "critique" I would like to see all Projects of beeing equal
to each other, so no "sub-projects" anylonger.
Therefore my idea would be to call Karaf -> Karaf-Container (at least in
the docs) to show that all of the "sub-projects" are equal in terms of
priority to us.
This would result in a Karaf-Container, Karaf-Decanter, Karaf-Cellar,
Karaf-Cave and last but not least Karaf-Boot on our new website.
This in combination with the new Asciidoc related documentation should help
a lot.
Regarding recipes in the docs, this is where asciidoc comes in real handy
cause we can actually link to "online" resources in the asciidoc sources
which will be rendered
during rendering time. That reduces code duplication, and makes it much
easier to point to sample code or test code which already exists in our
repository.

regarding the meetups idea I'm anxious to find out what you have in mind
here.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member