karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:49:22 GMT
Hi JB
great work. The new design is very pleasant. I agree with Christian, it
looks so much commercial... if someone, with no know how on Karaf, opens it
for the first time, he would think that Karaf is a paid product.
Probably adding reference to Apache Community will mitigate this aspect.

I'm really excited to participate in a meeting about Karaf.

Regards
Giuseppe