karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject R: Roadmap and releases schedule
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 07:04:52 GMT
Great plan! Sounds good!
Andrea

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mer, 3 feb, 2016 alle 7:32, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb@nanthrax.net> ha scritto:
  Hi all,

I would like to provide a quick update about the releases schedule (it's
not up to date on the current website, but it is on the new one).

1. New website: as I said yesterday, it's mostly done, I'm adding the
last content. I should be able to promote the new website tonight or
tomorrow.
2. Decanter 1.0.2: I would like to release Decanter 1.0.2 during the
week end or beginning of next week. It will include refactorings
(marshaller service), bug fixes (timestamp, JDBC appender, etc), new
features (new appenders for kafka, mongodb, etc).
3. Cellar 4.0.1 planned middle of next week, including mostly bug fixes
and couple of new features (cluster:status, etc).
4. Karaf 3.0.6: I fixed issues on the 3.x branch. Hopefully, I should be
able to propose 3.0.6 to vote for the end of this week.
5. Master is now 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT. I think we could include karaf-boot
there and start "major" dependency updates. It's also where I'm doing
the complete dev guide refactoring, replacing the existing demos with
bunch of samples.

Thoughts ?
Regards
JB