karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote the new website look'n feel
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 19:58:02 GMT
Hi all,

it's finally mostly done. I plan to promote the new website tomorrow or
the day after. You can follow the latest updates on the staging URL:

http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/

Right now, I'm adding and updating:
- all "old" news (note the "All News" link on homepage)
- all previous download link ("Archives" link)
- releases schedule
- dependencies matrix

Regards
JB