karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: bnd files in Decanter Project
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:12:06 GMT
Hi Achim

Christian proposed that and discussed with me on IRC. You are right: it
should have been discussed on the mailing list, and it wasn't. I'm very
sorry about that and I apologize.

For the revert, I would propose to start a discussion thread on the
mailing list: if we have most of -1 about bnd file usage, then I will
revert.

Does it sound reasonable to you ?

Thanks,
Regards