karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Decanter 1.1.0
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 06:46:18 GMT
Hi all,

Last Sunday and yesterday, I added full support of Elasticsearch 2.x and
Kibana 4.x (features and appenders).

However, ServiceMix elasticsearch 2.x bundles contained some issues that
I had to fix. I submit a ServiceMix bundles release to vote yesterday
that we need for Decanter 1.1.0 release.

So, I postpone Decanter 1.1.0 release vote to March, 5th (after my
vacations, as I will be off from Friday to March, 4th. I will have an
Internet connection, but a bit limited).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré