karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: bnd files in Decanter Project
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:42:02 GMT
According to the discussion and the votes JB summarized we decided to
roll back my change to use bnd files.
I removed all bnd files and put the same configs in the poms.

Believe me that I shed a lot of DRY tears when adding 300 lines that do
absolutely nothing ... but it was a community decision so this is fine
with me.
https://github.com/apache/karaf-decanter/commit/009aef25d5b61f71648e58637bb8fb83ed7ca0bf

Christian

--