karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Known Karaf users
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2016 09:45:39 GMT
I actually like the idea of the rotating banner on the home page with quotes of the various
case studies. Wdyt?

Cheers,
  Serge

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY to evaluate, get trained and to discover why Jahia is a leading User
Experience Platform (UXP) for Digital Transformation.