karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.1.0 release
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:43:17 GMT
Hi Achim,

1. For Kibana, you use Kibana 4.1.x feature (as you don't specify the
version). Did you check the documentation to see how to install the
default dashboard with kibana 4.1.x and the new features version:

https://github.com/apache/karaf-decanter/blob/master/manual/src/main/asciidoc/user-guide/collectors.adoc

2. decanter-appender-elasticsearch feature is an alias to the
decanter-appender-elasticsearch-native-1.x feature, which works only
with elasticsearch 1.x instance (not with elasticsearch 2.x).

3. I don't see the elasticsearch feature installed, I guess you use an
external elasticsearch instance ?

Regards
JB

--