karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.1.0 release
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:10:03 GMT
Hi JB,

1, yes I installed the Kibana 4.1 feature. Do you mean we don't provide the
default Dashboards anymore like we previously did?
This sounds like a bad idea to me, we can't really reduce the feature set.

2. ok, did change to the other version

3. no I did install the elasticsearch feature

This reduced the 100% CPU load, but still the Kibana Dashboard
The import of the default.json doesn't seem to work either:

Saved Objects: Could not locate that index-pattern-field (id:
ExchangesCompleted)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member