karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: AW: Feedback for Canceling Decanter 1.1.0
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:20:52 GMT
I will add a note for sure.

As I said to Oli, all depends which kind of production we are talking
about ;)
A large scale production, sharing elasticsearch and kibana with
different middleware, I fully agree.
A medium scale production, or only monitoring solution for Karaf itself,
I think people don't care: they want something easy, straight forward,
all in Karaf.
So, maybe we have a biased see on production regarding our experience
with this layer ;)

The good point with Decanter is that we address both ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré