karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.5 release (take 3)
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:36:35 GMT
+1 (binding)

only had that annoying issue of not working display command on a vanilla
Karaf:

karaf@root()> display
Error executing command: org/ops4j/pax/logging/service/internal/PaxLevelImpl

but a restart of the container solves it, so it's no big deal. We should
take a closer look for it in the next version but no blocker.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead