karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Feedback for Canceling Decanter 1.1.0
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:34:07 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for being late to the party.
But I think you missed some important parts. First of all, cancelling.
With a 1.1.0 we should really show something fancy in the part you see
upfront.
Second about embedding elasticsearch, you missed something very important.
Running embedded is very good to run with an elastic cluster because you
can use your embedded node as a client node. And this client node should
always be favored instead of using an REST API.
Third, if you run in this scenario weather with our without embedded
kibana, it's an valuable improvement to have the dashboards installed right
away.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device