karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.1.0 release
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 12:24:06 GMT
Sounds good - my apologies for the vote thread noise.

Given there appears to be a core set of feature targets that need to
be installed before collectors go in, I'd suggest creating a feature
target to install 'Decanter-Core'.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Let's discuss about that on irc as it's a scenario that I tried: log and jmx collectors
features should trigger the creation of the index and default dashboards.