karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Rathgeb <maggu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.5 release
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:16:46 GMT
I will not vote -1.
Now I know that I cannot use the karaf-maven-plugin to create a custom
distribution that is able to start without an internet connection.

If it is okay for you to release K405 with this "bug" /
changed-behaviour / missing feature, it is okay for me, too.
But I assume I am not the only one, that wants to create such offline
distributions and there will be additional reports after release, too.

So, I accept your decision and will not update to K405 and use K406 after K404.