karaf-dev mailing list archives

From sekaijin <jyterr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Hawto declare MBean using Blueprint on karaf 3.0.X ?
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 08:17:51 GMT
Hi,

I use karaf 2.2.2 and I migrates to karaf 3.0.6 (ServiceMix 6.1.1)
I have a bundle that contains an implementation of MBean that is used by
many other bundles

To declare a Mbean in one of these bundles, I imports the package containing
the implementation and blueprint I use the following code:

But it does not work with karaf 3
The doc said karaf 3 uses Aries JMX.
the Aries JMX doc i, the blueprint section simply mentions "TODO"

I dont find a doc on this topic.
I saw some examples which uses annotaions on the implementation.
But this is not possible since I have an implementation shared by many
bundles.