karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Spring boot integration for decanter and docker images
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 12:47:47 GMT
Forgot the links to the code:

Spring boot starter for decanter
https://github.com/cschneider/decanter-docker/tree/master/spring-boot-starter-decanter

Spring boot application that uses the decanter integration
https://github.com/cschneider/decanter-docker/tree/master/taskservice

Decanter docker image that listens on kafka and forwards to ES
https://github.com/cschneider/decanter-docker/tree/master/decanter-server

Decanter agent docker image that listens to log4j socket and forwards to
kafka
https://github.com/cschneider/decanter-docker/tree/master/decanter-agent

There is also a docker-compose setup to start the whole setup
https://github.com/cschneider/decanter-docker/blob/master/docker-compose.yml

Christian

--
Christian Schneider