karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Spring boot integration for decanter and docker images
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 13:20:29 GMT
Yes .. sure we should also create a karaf boot starter for decanter in
the same way... only that it should be easier as it
does not need to mock an OSGi framework :-)

Actually I am not even sure if we need a special module as decanter
support in karaf boot just means installing the decanter features and some
configs. As features and configs are necessary for all karaf boot
deployments we might be able to simply use the generic deployment
features of karaf boot.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider