karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 05:13:06 GMT
Hi,

Here's what I have in mind per project:

"Container" & karaf-boot:
- Add tooling and extend static/immutable Karaf: easily create a static
bootstrapping of Karaf based on annotations via karaf-boot.
- Support docker in child instance: by able to easily create docker
image and container using the instance:* commands
- Support of DS and pure service for shell commands
- Support of new features descriptors (yaml, json, pom)
- Tooling (commands) to manipulate resources repositories
- karaf-boot (as already discussed)

Decanter:
- new collectors & appenders
- CEP (Complex Event Processing) and rules supports

Cellar:
- Centralized log
- RSA support
- Improvement on the core

Maybe some more ideas will pop up in my mind ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré