karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Sakno <roman.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Edit config.properties from karaf-maven-plugin
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 10:05:35 GMT
Is it possible to modify configuration property
/org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation/ located in /etc/config.properties/ when
building custom Karaf distribution using /karaf-maven-plugin/? I found
/karafConfig/ configuration section in /karaf-maven-plugin/ but it doesn't
work as expected (or I don't how to use this section). I want to add
jdk.nashorn.* package to boot delegation packages because Karaf can't use
Nashorn JavaScript engine from Java 8
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-4603).