karaf-dev mailing list archives

From rcbandit <peter.pen...@gmail.com>
Subject Set karaf permissions on Windows 10
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 06:43:19 GMT
I copied Karaf directory from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
But when I started the framework I get this result:

ERROR: Unable to create cache directory:
C:\Users\user\Desktop\kernel\agent_t\data\cache
ERROR: Error creating bundle cache. (java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to
create cache directory.)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cache directory.
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache.<init>(BundleCache.java:131)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.init(Felix.java:692)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.init(Felix.java:626)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.launch(Main.java:293)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.main(Main.java:175)
Error creating bundle cache.
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.destroy(Main.java:592)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.main(Main.java:181)

What is the proper way to set the execution permissions?