karaf-dev mailing list archives

From ds3161 <ds...@cerner.com>
Subject Re: Karaf 4, Docker, and Profiles
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:07:20 GMT
Playing around with assembling a new karaf with profiles.  However, I am
getting an error when trying to pull a new features repository in one of my
profiles.  I'm failing to understand why it is looking for a jar when it
should be looking for the xml file.

Profile config line:
repository.mass-features =
mvn\:com.cerner.cts.oss/mass-features/${profile:version/mass-features}/xml/features

My local maven repo shows the features xml (path below and see attached
image...it looks identical in my remote repo):
/.m2/repository/com/cerner/cts/oss/mass-features
<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4047361/Screen_Shot_2016-07-28_at_10.png>

Error message from mvn build:
Error resolving
artifactcom.cerner.cts.oss:mass-features:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:Could not find
artifact com.cerner.cts.oss:mass-features:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT