karaf-dev mailing list archives

From ds3161 <ds...@cerner.com>
Subject Re: Karaf 4, Docker, and Profiles
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 20:20:26 GMT
Yes, the last commit was like Feb 2015.  Let use know when you get it
committed.

I got past my initial issues, but having a hard time getting it to assemble
the pax-jdbc stuff.  There seems to be a laundry list of artifacts it can't
resolve.  Does anyone know a full list of dependencies to get pax to be
assembled into my karaf.  My app has the following as dependencies of it's
feature:

        <feature>jndi</feature>
        <feature>pax-jdbc</feature>
        <feature>pax-jdbc-pool-dbcp2</feature>