karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Lewis <sle...@composent.com>
Subject Re: Enabling compression of HTTP responses when using osgi-jax-rs-connector
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 19:10:55 GMT
There appear to be standardized Jax-RS annotations to support
compression via interceptors [1].

As Jax-RS impls, I would expect that interceptors would be supported by
either Jersey or CXF of appropriate version, but have not tested either
impl.

Scott

[1]
https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/filters-and-interceptors.html