karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Removal of JaxBUtil ?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 21:23:26 GMT
Hi Fabian,

clearly, we adopted JAXB because we directly created the annotated POJO
and the marshalling/unmarshalling (as the feature parsing is also used
in the maven plugin MOJO) and it was easier than "manual" parsing.
Maintenance is also easier as just updated the POJOs work.

What would you propose as JAXB alternative ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré