karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Why is sshd-core part of framework feature
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 18:12:28 GMT
Hi,
as you could see from my last request about jaxb (thanks for answering,
still working on it) I am looking for ways to trim down karaf in install
and memory size.

I noticed that I get a bundle called sshd-core installed even when not
having ssh installed.

I suspect the reason for that is that it downloads the jar so the ./client
command can actually work.

Is there any better way to bundle it? currently it will always install as
active bundle on startup even when nobody needs it.

Fabian

--
Fabian Lange | Performance Expert
mobil: +49 (0) 160.3673393

codecentric AG | Merscheider Straße 1 | 42699 Solingen | Deutschland

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen | HRB 25917| Amtsgericht Wuppertal
Vorstand: Michael Hochgürtel . Mirko Novakovic . Rainer Vehns
Aufsichtsrat: Patric Fedlmeier (Vorsitzender) . Klaus Jäger . Jürgen Schütz