karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: Removal of JaxBUtil ?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:06:17 GMT
Thanks, good hint.
For those inclined to understand my request, attached is the output of
-XX:+TraceClassLoading

Using the xml binding feature approximately loads 800 classes (which
represent about 5MB memory)

I haven't checked alternatives to the jaxb. And I am aware that this is a
more esoteric requirement to reduce footprint.

However, I am sure if this would not be from the JDK, nobody would pull in
a 5MB dependency to parse a single xml file.

Fabian