karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Daniel <david.daniel.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling compression of HTTP responses when using osgi-jax-rs-connector
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 19:05:57 GMT
My filters work for both assuming you make sure the context is the same.  I
have a hazelcast session filter that is used for both http and your jersey
library.

@Path("/api")
@Component(service = {ApiService.class},
    property = {
            HttpWhiteboardConstants.HTTP_WHITEBOARD_CONTEXT_SELECT +
                "=(" + HttpWhiteboardConstants.HTTP_WHITEBOARD_CONTEXT_NAME
+ "=Aardvark.Context)"
            })

You can also add rest particular filters.  I do this for my CORS filter

@Provider
@Component(service = {CORSResponseFilter.class},
property = {
        HttpWhiteboardConstants.HTTP_WHITEBOARD_CONTEXT_SELECT +
            "=(" + HttpWhiteboardConstants.HTTP_WHITEBOARD_CONTEXT_NAME +
"=org.osgi.service.http)"
        })
public class CORSResponseFilter implements ContainerResponseFilter {

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Benson Margulies <benson@basistech.com>
wrote:

> Indeed, I very much doubt it. I'm afraid I have CXF on the brain.
>
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Marc Durand <marc.durand@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am not sure how a CXF annotation can work in my case - I am not using
> CXF
> > at all.  I am using Jersey and OSGI-JAX-RS-Connector.
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Benson Margulies <benson@basistech.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> org.apache.cxf.annotations.GZIP

> that